segunda-feira, 7 de maio de 2012

DISCO MUSIC ANOS 70 e 80

       
Abba 
Dancing Queen
Alicia Bridges 
 I love the nightlife
Amii Stewart
 Knock on Wood
Andrea True Connection 
 More,More,More
Anita Ward  
Ring My Bell
Aretha Franklin
 I Say A Little Prayer
Bee Gees 
Staying alive
Blondie  
Heart Of Glass

Boney M 
 Ma Baker
C&C Music Factory 
 Everybody dance now
Candi Staton 
Young Hearts Run Free
Cheb Khaled
 Didi
Cheryl Lynn 
Got to be Real
Chic 
 Dance, dance, dance
Chic
  Good times
Dan Hartman 
Instant Replay
Donna Summer 
Bad Girls and Hot Stuff
Donna Summer 
I Fell Love
Donna Summer
 Last Dance
Donna Summer
 Mac Arthur Park
Earth Wind and Fire
 Boogie wonderland
Earth Wind Fire 
Fantasy
Earth Wind Fire
 September
Gap Band Burn 
Rubber On Me
Gino Soccio
 Try It Ou
Gloria Gaynor
 I Will Survive
Gloria Gaynor 
Never can say goodbye
Imagination 
Just an illusion
Indeep - Last Night
 a dj saved my Life
John Paul Young 
 Love is in air
KC and the Sunshine Band 
 That's way (I like it)
KC and the Sunshine Band 
Keep It Comin love
Kool & Gang
 Celebration
Kool & Gang 
Ladies Night
kool & Gang 
Get down on it
La Bionda 
One for you, one for me
Marvin Gaye 
Sexual Healing
Michael Sembello
 Maniac (Flash Dance)
Patrick Hernandez 
Born to be Alive
Roberta Kelly 
Zodiacs
Santa Esmeralda - Don't let
 me be misunderstood
Shalamar - A Night 
To Remember
Shalamar - The Second
 Time Around
Sister Sledge 
We Are Family
Snap! 
Rhythm is a dancer
Snap! 
The Power
Starz on 54 - If you 
could read my mind
Sugarhill Gang 
Rapper's delight
Tavares - Don't take
 away the music
The Human League
 Don't you want me
The Pointer Sisters
 I'm So Excited
Thelma Houston - Don't
 leave me this way
Tina Charles 
 I love to love
Village People
 YMCA
Voyage 
Souvenirs
Weather Girls 
 It's Raining Men
Yarbrough & Peoples 
Don't Stop The Music 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário